A non-exhaustive list of brands that we LOVE
We created this list to help you in your decluttering process. Do not hesitate to share the items you are not sure whether or not they fit within our brand guide. We will be happy to help and guide you.
Other brands we know have some hidden gems!
American Apparel | Aritzia | Asos | Banana Republic | Frank & Oak | Hudson’s Bay | Levi’s | Mango | Oak & Fort | ÖFUURË | Topshop | Urban Outfitters | Zara | & Other Stories
What we don't take
- Men's clothing
- Vintage pieces
- Low waisted pants and jeans
- Oiled pants
- Flared pants
- Bustier styles (dresses, jumpsuits, tops)
- Ballerinas (except Repetto)
- Rider / thigh type boots
- Platform shoes
- Counterfeit clothes, shoes or accessories
- We can't accept brands like Urban Planet, Dynamite, Old Navy, H&M, Forever 21, Joe Fresh, M Boutique, Ardene etc. Unique pieces of clothing from those brands like silk blouses, leather jackets, denim jackets, cashmere sweaters etc.
- Underwear or socks, leggings, swimsuits etc.
- Clothes or accessories that are more than 3 years old
- Clothes with animal fur
Here is a guide of clothes/styles we are looking for, to help you declutter:
Our rules when it comes to the condition of the clothing, accessories and shoes that we pickup.
Second-hand clothing, shoes or accessories in excellent condition are the ones that have rarely been used and haven't very well looked after, or even still have tags on them.
Damaged material, discolouration, stains (sweat marks, ball-point pen, makeup), lingering odours (smoke, musty smell).
Second-hand clothing, shoes or accessories are in good condition if used and looked after, with light signs of use.
Marked/damaged leather or worn-out corners on bags, lining that is torn or with holes, nasty stains (sweat marks, makeup, ball-point pen), repairs that have not been indicated in the description, lingering odours (smoke, musty smell).
Second-hand clothing, shoes or accessories are in acceptable condition if used regularly, with signs of wear and tear.
Dirty with a great deal of wear and tear, or with holes, an item requires repair.