Start decluttering TODAY!
We're here to help you with your decluttering journey.
Book your curbside pick-up of your Spring/Summer pre-loved clothes now.
Get 40% back from the sale of your consigned clothes. You can now convert your earnings from the sale of your clothes into in-store credits.
- Please provide 48H notice to cancel a curbside pick-up.
- As we are still growing, we do curbside pick-ups in downtown Toronto only.
- To make the curbside pick-up process smoother for you and our team, please have the pre-loved clothes & accessories ready, cleaned, folded in a bag before the cub-side pick-up time.
- We will text you when we are close to the pick-up location.
A guide to help you sort through your clothes for your upcoming curbside pick-up: Summer clothing drop-offs (From June - July 15)
- Slip dresses, Bohemian style dresses
- Summer blazers, denim & leather jackets, oversized blazers
- Trench coats
- long and short-sleeved blouses, silk shirts, lightweight sweaters, and cardigans
- high-waisted jeans, leggings, cropped and lounge pants
- flowing dresses with sleeves, midi skirts
- sneakers, leather sandals, mules
- tote bags, mini leather bags, crochet basket bags
- Yoga leggings
- Designer bags, fedora hats
We will pause curbside pick-ups from July 15 until early August.
Key dates for the upcoming curbside pick-up of your pre-loved clothes
- OCTOBER - NOVEMBER - DECEMBER - JANUARY - Winter clothing, accessories, and shoes
- FEBRUARY - A little less warm winter clothing, accessories, and shoes
- MARCH - Spring clothing, accessories, and shoes
- APRIL - MAY - Spring + Summer clothing, accessories, and shoes
- JUNE - Summer clothing, accessories, and shoes
- JULY - Summer + Fall clothing, accessories, and shoes
- AUGUST - SEPTEMBER - Fall clothing, accessories, and shoes