Start decluttering TODAY!
We're here to help you with your decluttering journey.
Book your curbside pick-up of your Spring/Summer pre-loved clothes now.
Get 40% back from the sale of your consigned clothes. You can now convert your earnings from the sale of your clothes into in-store credits.
- Please provide 48H notice to cancel a curbside pick-up.
- As we are still growing, we do curbside pick-ups in downtown Toronto only.
- To make the curbside pick-up process smoother for you and our team, please have the pre-loved clothes & accessories ready, cleaned, folded in a bag before the cub-side pick-up time.
- We will text you when we are close to the pick-up location.
A guide to help you sort through your clothes for your upcoming curbside pick-up: Fall clothing, accessories, and shoes drop-offs (From end of August - end of October) - less than 3 years old.
- Cotton, denim, fine knitted mesh, vegan leather, leather
- Cotton/wool blazer, denim & leather jackets, oversized blazers
- Trench coats
- Mid-season coats
- long sleeved blouses/shirts, silk shirts, knitted sweaters, and cardigans
- high-waisted jeans, leggings, cropped and lounge pants
- flowing dresses with long sleeves, midi skirts
- Boots, leather or vegan leather sneakers, moccasins,
- tote bags, mini leather bags, crochet basket bags
- Vintage bags
- Designer bags, fedora hats
Key dates for the upcoming curbside pick-up of your pre-loved clothes
- OCTOBER - NOVEMBER - DECEMBER - JANUARY - Winter clothing, accessories, and shoes
- FEBRUARY - A little less warm winter clothing, accessories, and shoes
- MARCH - Spring clothing, accessories, and shoes
- APRIL - MAY - Spring + Summer clothing, accessories, and shoes
- JUNE - Summer clothing, accessories, and shoes
- JULY - Summer + Fall clothing, accessories, and shoes
- AUGUST - SEPTEMBER - Fall clothing, accessories, and shoes